125g Sunflower Margarine
125g Light Soft Brown Sugar
2 Eggs (beaten)
2 Bananas (peeled and mashed)
250g Self Raising Flour (sifted)
1 Teasp Baking Powder
50g Chocolate Drops
¼ Teasp Sunflower Oil
1. Place the margarine and sugar in a bowl and beat together until light and creamy.
2. Beat in the eggs one at a time, followed by the banana.
3. Fold in the flour, baking powder and the chocolate drops.
4. Grease a 1.75 litre microwaveable bowl with sunflower oil.
5. Spoon the mixture into dish and cook on HIGH for 7 minutes.
6. Leave to stand for 3 minutes, then turn out and cool on a wire rack
A 102.78g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.