2 Cooking Apples (peeled, cored and sliced)
225g Fresh or Frozen Blackberries
1 Teasp Sugar
6 Slices of Wholemeal Bread (made into breadcrumbs)
1 Tablsp Sunflower Margarine
1 x 200g Half Fat Crème Fraiche
Pre-heat oven to 190C / 375F / Gas Mark 6
1. Stew apples, blackberries and sugar
together in a small amount of water.
2. Place a layer of fruit in the base of a 600ml (1pt) deep pie dish and sprinkle with breadcrumbs.
3. Dot with small pieces of margarine.
4. Bake for about 30 minutes until the top is crisp and golden.
5. Serve with Crème Fraiche.
A 206.25g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.