175g Sunflower Margarine
200g Caster Sugar
3 Eggs (beaten)
175g Self Raising Flour
1 Lemon (zest and juice)
2 Egg Whites
Pre- heat oven 180C / 350F / Gas Mark 4
1. Grease a baking tray with a little of the margarine.
2. Cream margarine and 175g of the sugar till pale & creamy.
3. Stir in eggs and flour, lemon juice and zest.
4. Spread over tray, scatter with blueberries.
5. Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes
6. Whisk egg whites till peaks are formed, fold in remaining sugar.
7. Spread over blueberry sponge mix.
8. Bake for a further 10-15 minutes till meringue turns golden.
9. Serve hot or cold.
A 122.87g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.