125g Lean Minced Beef/Lamb
1 Small Onion (peeled and chopped)
1 Apple (cored and chopped)
1 Dessertsp Sultanas
½ Teasp Hot Curry Powder
Pinch of Black Pepper
2 Slices of Bread
60ml Semi Skimmed Milk
10 Peanuts (or almonds or cashews)
½ Lettuce (washed and shredded)
2 Tomatoes (washed and sliced)
½ Cucumber (washed and sliced)
Pre-heat oven to 300F, 150C or Gas Mark 2
1. Heat a non-stick pan, brown mince with onion.
2. Add apple, sultanas, curry powder and black pepper.
3. Soak bread in milk.
4. Squeeze milk from bread and add milk to eggs.
5. Add bread to mince mixture.
6. Place mince mixture in an oven proof dish, press mixture down with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle with peanuts and top with egg and milk mixture.
7. Bake in oven for approx 30 minutes until egg is set and topping is golden brown.
8. Serve with prepared side salad.
A 261.5g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.