1 Dessertsp Sunflower Margarine
1 Onion (peeled and chopped)
2 Celery Sticks (washed and chopped)
2 Carrots (peeled and chopped)
1 Butternut Squash (peeled, cored and cut into chunks)
2 Apples (peeled, de-cored and sliced)
1 Litre Boiling Water with 1 Vegetable Stock Cube
1 Teasp Chilli Powder
Chopped Parsley and Celery Leaves (optional)
1 Tablsp Low Fat Crème Fraiche
1. Melt margarine in a large pan.
2. Add onion and celery and cook till soft.
3. Add carrots, butternut squash and apple.
4. Add stock, chilli powder and bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
5. Blend or mash soup using a hand blender or potato masher.
6. Check seasoning. Serve garnished with parsley, chopped celery leaves and crème fraiche.
A 483.75g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.