3 Carrots (peeled and sliced)
1 Onion (peeled and chopped)
1 Litre Boiling Water with 1 Chicken or Vegetable Stock Cube
1 Small Tin (210g) of Butter Beans (drained)
Pinch of Black Pepper
Parsley or Coriander (chopped – optional)
1. Place carrots, onion and stock in a large saucepan, simmer for 30 minutes.
2. Puree or mash the soup to desired consistency.
3. Bring back to the boil, stirring all the time.
4. Drain butter beans and add to soup.
5. Season with black pepper to taste, serve garnished with chopped parsley or coriander
A 355.62g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.
Typical Values per 100g: 74kJ/18kcal