4 x 160g Fillets of White Fish
4 Tomatoes (washed and sliced)
Pinch of Black Pepper
1 x 200g Low Fat Natural Fromage Frais
1 Bunch Spring Onions (chopped)
90g Mature Cheddar (grated)
8 Potatoes (egg sized, scrubbed and boiled)
1 Head of Broccoli (cut into florets and steamed)
4 Carrots (peeled, sliced and cooked)
Pre-heat oven to 180C / 350F / Gas Mark 4
1. Arrange fish in a single layer in a lightly greased ovenproof dish.
2. Place the sliced tomatoes on top of each fillet of fish and season with black pepper.
3. Mix fromage frais, spring onion and 75g of the cheese.
4. Spoon mixture over fish and tomatoes.
5. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
6. Bake for 20 minutes until golden.
7. Serve with potatoes and vegetables.
A 549g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.