1 Tablsp Sunflower Oil
1 Clove of Garlic (peeled and chopped)
1 Teasp Ground Coriander
1 Teasp Ginger
1 Teasp Cinnamon
Pinch of Cayenne
Juice of 2 Lemons
350g Chicken Breast Meat (cut into chunks)
Wooden skewers (soaked in cold water)
1 Pepper (washed, de-seeded and cut into
1 Courgette (washed and cut into chunks)
200ml Boiling Water
3 Tablsp Fresh Coriander (chopped)
4 Mini Pitta Breads (toasted)
½ Lettuce (washed and shredded)
16 Cherry Tomatoes (washed and quartered)
½ Cucumber (washed and sliced)
1. Mix together, oil, garlic, spices, 1 tablsp
lemon juice with the chicken and
marinade for at least 10 minutes.
2. Pre-heat the grill, thread the chicken,
pepper and courgette on to the skewers
and grill for about 10 minutes, turning
occasionally until cooked.
3. Pour boiling water over the Couscous and
fork through, leave for 10 minutes.
4. Add the remaining lemon juice and fresh
5. Serve kebabs with Couscous, pitta bread
and prepared salad.
A 482.25g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.