4 x 80g Chicken Breasts (cut into small
1 x 150g Pot of Low Fat Natural Yogurt
2 Cloves of Garlic (peeled and chopped)
1 Tablsp Tomato Puree
2 Teasp Curry Powder
1 Onion (peeled and sliced)
1 Tablsp Unsalted Cashew Nuts or Almonds
200g Long Grain Rice (boiled)
200g Spinach (washed)
1. Place the chicken pieces in a dish. Mix
together the yoghurt, garlic, tomato puree
and curry powder and pour over the
chicken. Cover and leave to marinate
overnight in the refrigerator or at least a
couple of hours.
2. Place onion in a large casserole and
microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
3. Add the chicken with its marinade and
cover and microwave on HIGH for 7
4. Stir and re-arrange the chicken pieces,
then microwave on MEDIUM for 3
5. Leave to stand for 5 minutes. Sprinkle
with the nuts.
6. Serve with rice and spinach.
A 260.5g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.