350g Chicken Breast Meat (diced)
1 Teasp Fresh Ginger (peeled and chopped)
2 Cloves of Garlic (peeled and chopped)
1 x 150g Pot of Low Fat Natural Yoghurt
1 Tablsp Sunflower Oil
1 Onion (peeled and sliced)
1 Teasp Chilli Powder
3 Teasp Ground Coriander
1 Teasp Turmeric
1 Teasp Black Pepper
1 Teasp Garam Masala
1 x 400ml Tin of Light Coconut Milk
1 Tablsp Ground Almonds
2 Tomatoes (washed and cut into quarters)
1 Teasp of Lemon Juice
180g Spinach (washed)
200g Long Grain Rice (boiled)
1. Combine the chicken, ginger, garlic and
2. Heat oil and stir-fry onion, chilli, coriander,
turmeric, black pepper and garam masala.
3. Add the chicken mixture and cook for
about 5 minutes.
4. Add the coconut milk and almonds.
Simmer for approx 15 min, stirring
occasionally allow sauce to reduce and
5. Add tomatoes, lemon juice and spinach,
serve with rice.
A 331.5g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.