125g Lean Minced Beef
1 Onion (peeled and chopped)
1 Pepper (de-seeded and chopped)
2 Mushrooms (washed and sliced)
1 Clove of Garlic (peeled and chopped)
½ Teasp Cumin
¼ Teasp Chilli
1 x 400g Tin of Tomatoes or Passata
1 x 400g Tin of Kidney (drained)
1 Dessertsp Tomato Puree
Pinch of Black Pepper
100g Long Grain Rice (boiled)
1. Brown mince in a saucepan.
2. Add vegetables, garlic and spices.
3. Add tomatoes and water, cook for approx 30 minutes.
4. Add beans and tomato puree.
5. Season with black pepper to taste and serve with boiled rice.
A 615.35g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.