4 x 160g Cod Fillets
1 Tablsp Sunflower Oil
1 Onion (peeled and chopped)
4 Mushrooms (sliced, optional)
1 x 400g Tin of Chopped Tomatoes or Passata
1 Tablsp Tomato Puree
Parsley to Garnish (chopped)
16 Potatoes (egg sized, scrubbed and boiled)
1 Head of Broccoli (cut into florets and steamed)
Pre-heat oven to 190C / 375F / Gas Mark 5
1. Cut four 25cm squares of kitchen foil.
2. Place one fillet of fish in the centre of each.
3. Heat the oil and fry the onion and mushrooms until soft.
4. Add tomatoes, tomato puree and cook for a further 5 minutes.
5. Spoon some sauce over each piece of cod.
6. Wrap each parcel leaving a small hole in the top for the steam to escape.
7. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes.
8. Transfer fish and sauce to plates, sprinkle with parsley and serve with potatoes and broccoli or seasonal vegetables.
A482.25g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.