Ingredients (serves 4)
1 x 150g Pot of Low Fat Natural Yogurt
4 Tablsp Low Fat Mayonnaise
1-2 Tablsp Mild Curry Powder
1 Teasp Runny Honey
1 x 240g Cooked Chicken (chopped)
1 Celery Stick (washed and sliced)
12 Seedless Grapes (halved)
1 Eating Apple (cored and chopped)
1. Mix together yogurt, mayonnaise, curry powder and honey.
2. Combine with other ingredients and season to taste.
- Suitable sandwich or baked potato filling
- Great served with Couscous for a packed lunch or picnic
- Additional fruit and vegetables may be added e.g. dried or fresh apricots, peaches, peppers, spring onions etc.
- Try adding some fresh herbs e.g. coriander or parsley
- Try replacing the honey and curry powder with mango chutney
A 173.75g serving contains:
- Energy 1047kJ 250kcal 6%
- Fat 13gMed12%
- Saturates 2.6gLow13%
- Sugar 8.3gLow9%
- Salt 0.90gMed15%
of an adults reference intake.