4 Carrots (peeled and chopped)
1 Onion (peeled and chopped)
1 Stick of Celery (washed and chopped - optional)
½ Teasp Curry Powder
750ml Boiling Water and 1 Vegetable Stock Cube
125ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Chopped Parsley and Celery Leaves (optional)
1. Place the carrots, onion and celery into a large pan.
2. Stir in the curry powder and stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until the vegetables are soft.
3. Blend or mash soup using a hand blender or potato masher.
4. Thin the soup with milk, and heat through.
5. Serve garnished with parsley and chopped celery leaves
A 328.75g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.