125g Plain / Wholemeal Flour (mixture)
Pinch of Salt
250ml Semi Skimmed Milk
1 Teasp Sunflower Oil
1 Tablsp Castor Sugar
1 Tablsp Lemon Juice
1. Place flour and salt in mixing bowl, add egg and half the milk. Beat mixture until smooth.
2. Beat in remaining milk. Batter can be used or allowed to stand for up to 2 hours.
3. Heat ½ teasp oil in a frying pan.
4. Pour enough batter to thinly cover the bottom of the pan.
5. Cook until the top of the pancake is set and the underside is golden. Turn with a fish slice or pallet knife or toss the pancake to cook the under side.
6. Sprinkle with sugar and lemon juice. Roll up pancake and serve immediately.
A 115.57g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.