150g Self Raising Wholemeal Flour
200g Toasted Oat Cereal (Muesli – no added sugar)
150g Brown Sugar
150g Sunflower Margarine
100g Dried Apricots (chopped)
Pre-heat oven to 180C / 350F / Gas Mark 4
1. Mix together flour, oat cereal and sugar then rub in margarine until crumbly.
2. Spread half the crumble mixture into a lined tin (18x28cm or 7x11in).
3. To the remaining oat mixture add the apricots and sultanas.
4. Spread the fruit mixture on top of the crumble mixture.
5. Press the mixture down firmly in the tray and bake for 35 – 45 minutes. Cool in tin then cut into squares.
A 40g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.