1 ½ Tablsp Sunflower Oil
1 Dessertsp Curry Powder
1 Onion (peeled and chopped)
6 Parsnips (peeled and chopped)
1 Apple (peeled, cored and chopped)
2 Cloves of Garlic (peeled and chopped)
1 Tablsp Flour
1 Litre Boiling Water with 1 Chicken or
Vegetable Stock Cube
Pinch of Black Pepper
4 Dessertsp Natural Yoghurt
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan, add the
curry powder, onion, parsnips, apple and
garlic, and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in the flour, gradually add the stock,
and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Puree or mash the soup to desired
4. Season with black pepper to taste.
5. Serve garnished with natural yoghurt
A 451.12g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.