160g Cod or Haddock (cooked and flaked)
4 Potatoes (peeled, cooked and mashed)
1 Tablsp Parsley (washed and chopped)
1 Egg (beaten)
2 Tablsp Flour
2 Eggs (beaten)
2 Slices of Brown or White Bread (made into breadcrumbs)
½ Lettuce (washed and shredded)
16 Cherry Tomatoes (washed and halved)
½ Cucumber (washed and sliced)
Pre-heat oven to 180F / 350F / Gas Mark 4
1. Place the fish, potatoes, parsley and pepper in a bowl and mix.
2. Add enough of the beaten egg to make the mixture moist without being runny.
3. Turn mixture onto a floured surface and shape into 4 large cakes or 8 small then dust in additional flour.
4. Dip the cakes into the beaten egg and then the breadcrumbs.
5. Oven bake for 20 –25 minutes, turning half way through.
6. Serve with prepared salad.
A 457g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.