2 x 400g Tinned Fruit in Juice (drained) (or fresh fruit peeled and sliced)
25g Sunflower Margarine
4 Tablsp Wholemeal Flour
1 Tablsp Demerara Sugar
4 Tablsp Rolled Oats
1 x 200g Greek yogurt
Pre-heat oven to 190C / 375F / Gas Mark 6
1. Place fruit in a large ovenproof dish.
2. Rub together margarine and flour until mixture resembles breadcrumbs, add sugar and rolled oats.
3. Spoon mixture over fruit.
4. Bake for 20 –25 minutes until golden.
5. Serve hot or cold with Greek yogurt.
A 208.33g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.