4 Trifle Sponges
350g Frozen Raspberries (defrosted)
35g Custard Powder
500ml Semi Skimmed Milk
300ml Half Fat Crème Fraiche
1. Place the sponge in bottom of individual or a suitable serving dish.
2. Place fruit with juice on top.
3. Blend custard powder and sugar with a little milk to form a paste. Heat remaining milk in a saucepan, when almost boiling gently stir in custard paste and cook till custard thickens.
4. Allow custard to cool, and then pour over fruit and sponge mixture.
5. Top with crème fraiche.
6. Refrigerate till ready to serve.
A 216.66g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.