1 Onion (peeled and chopped)
4 Lean Rashers of Bacon (trimmed of fat and chopped)
200g Long Grain Rice
300ml Boiling Water with 1 Chicken Stock Cube
Pinch of Black Pepper
4 x 80g Chicken Breasts
1 Orange (finely grated rind and juice)
2 Tablsp Dark Clear Honey
1 Teasp Paprika
1 x 215g Packet of Sugersnap Peas (cooked)
1. Place onion, bacon, rice, stock and pepper in a deep dish, heat uncovered, on HIGH for 1 minute.
2. Arrange the chicken on top of the rice.
3. Mix together the orange rind, juice, honey and paprika.
4. Spoon half over the chicken. Cover with cling film and slit it twice to allow steam to escape.
5. Cook on HIGH for 9 minutes.
6. Baste the chicken with the remaining honey mixture. Cook uncovered on HIGH for 5 minutes.
7. Allow the mixture to stand for 3 minutes.
8. Serve with cooked sugarsnap peas.
A 333.12g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.