Leek and Potato Spanish Omelette
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 Teasp Olive Oil
- 1 Small Leek (washed and chopped)
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch of Black pepper
- 2 Tablsp Semi Skimmed Milk
- 1 Medium Potatoes (peeled, cubed and boiled)
Pre-heat the grill
- Heat half the oil in a small frying pan and cook leek till soft, remove from pan.
- In a bowl beat the eggs, black pepper and milk together.
- Heat the remaining oil in a small frying pan, add the potatoes and leek. Pour over the egg mixture and cook over a medium heat till egg starts to set.
- Place the pan under the grill till the egg is cooked.
- Tip onto a warm plate and serve
- Serve with a mixed salad or seasonal vegetables
A 300g serving contains:
- Energy 790kJ 189kcal 9%
- Fat 5.9gLow 8%
- Saturates 1.1gLow 5%
- Sugar 3.3gLow 4%
- Salt 0.56gLow 9%
of an adults reference intake.
Typical values per 100g: 263kJ/63kcal