250g Lean Minced Beef
1 Onion (peeled and chopped)
1 Clove of Garlic (peeled and chopped)
1 Red Pepper (de-seeded and chopped)
½ Teasp Chilli Powder
½ Teasp Mixed Herbs or Oregano (optional)
1 x 400g Tin of Chopped Tomatoes or Passata
4 Medium Tortillas (64g per wrap)
50g Mature Cheddar (grated)
½ Lettuce (washed and shredded)
16 Cherry Tomatoes (washed and halved)
1. Brown mince; add onion, garlic and pepper.
2. Stir in chilli, herbs, tomatoes and water and simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Divide mixture equally between tortillas and roll up.
4. Place tortillas in an ovenproof dish, top with cheese and grill until golden.
5. Serve with prepared salad.
A 508.5g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.