50g Plain Flour
50g Wholemeal Flour
100g Rolled Oats
50g Caster Sugar
65g Sunflower Margarine
1 Egg (beaten)
2-3 Tablsp Milk
Pre-heat oven to 180C / 350F / Gas Mark 4
1. Mix together flours, oats and sugar.
2. Rub in margarine.
3. Bind with egg and add enough milk to form a stiff dough.
4. Turn out on to a lightly floured surface and roll out thinly.
5. Cut into rounds using a cutter, place on greased baking sheets.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes until crisp and golden.
7. Cool on a wire rack.
A 33g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.