1 Tablsp Olive Oil
1 Onion (peeled and chopped)
2 Cloves of Garlic (peeled and chopped)
250g Chicken Breast Meat (diced)
200g Brown Long Grain Rice
1 Tomato (washed and chopped)
1 Pepper (washed, de-seeded and chopped)
5 Mushrooms (washed and sliced)
¼ Teasp Turmeric
800ml Boiling Water with 1 Chicken Stock Cube
100g Seafood (mixed)
50g Frozen Garden Peas
1 Dessertsp Lemon Juice
1. Heat oil and fry onion, garlic and chicken.
2. Add the rice, tomato, pepper, mushrooms and turmeric.
3. Stir in the stock and bring back to the boil, simmer for 20 minutes.
4. Add the seafood and peas.
5. Serve seasoned with lemon juice.
A 451.05g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.