50g Sunflower Margarine
200g Self Raising Flour
¼ Teasp Mixed Herbs (optional)
4 Tablsp Water
4 Tablsp Semi Skimmed Milk
1 x 400g Tin of Chopped Tomatoes or
160g Cooked Chicken (cut into pieces)
1 x 198g Tin of Sweetcorn (drained) or frozen
50g Mature Cheddar (grated)
Pre-heat oven to 220C /425F / Mark 7
1. Rub the margarine into the flour and
2. Add the water and milk to form a dough.
3. Roll the dough out to form a circle and
place on a baking tray.
4. Spread the chopped tomatoes on top of
5. Top with chicken and sweetcorn.
6. Sprinkle on grated cheese.
7. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
A 283.5g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.