1 Carrot (peeled and chopped)
1 Onion (peeled and chopped)
1 Stick of Celery (washed and chopped)
1 Red Pepper (washed, de-seeded and chopped)
2 Cloves of Garlic (peeled and chopped)
1 Courgette (washed and chopped)
1 Sweet Potato (peeled and chopped)
2 Tablsp Olive Oil
1-2 Fresh Red Chillies (de-seeded and chopped) or 1 Teasp Dried Chilli
1 Litre Boiling Water with 1 Vegetable Stock Cube Chopped Parsley (optional)
Pre-heat oven to 180C / 350F / Gas Mark 4
1. Place all ingredients in a roasting tin,
except stock and parsley, drizzle oil over
2. Roast in oven for approx 20 minutes till vegetables are soft.
3. Place in a large pan, add stock. Bring to the boil and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
4. Blend or mash soup using a hand blender or potato masher.
5. Serve garnished with parsley.
A 478.25g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.