75g Sunflower Margarine
200g Self Raising Flour
75g Soft Brown Sugar
100g Sultanas, Raisins or Mixed Fruit
½ Teasp Mixed Spice, Cinnamon or Ginger
1 Egg (beaten)
Pre-heat oven to 200C / 400F / Gas Mark 6
1. Rub margarine into the flour until it resembles breadcrumbs.
2. Add remaining ingredients.
3. Mix with a fork until a sticky dough forms.
4. Using two forks divide mixture into 12 rough balls and place on a greased baking tray.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes until golden.
6. Cool on a wire rack.
A 42.08g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.