300g Self Raising Flour
1 Teasp Baking Powder
60g Caster Sugar
200ml Semi Skimmed Milk
Sunflower Margarine (to grease girdle or frying pan)
4 Tablsp Reduced Sugar Jam
1. Beat all ingredients together (except margarine and jam) until smooth.
2. Grease girdle or frying pan and heat.
3. Using a large spoon or small ladle, drop mixture (approx 3-4 at a time) on to hot girdle / frying pan.
4. Cook until the top of the pancakes have bubbled up.
5. Using a fish slice turn the pancakes and cook underside.
6. Check for readiness, cool on a wire rack or serve warm from the girdle with jam.
A 77.6g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.