125g Lean Minced Beef
1 Onion (peeled and chopped)
½ Turnip (peeled and chopped)
2 Carrots (peeled and chopped)
250ml of Boiling Water
50g Frozen Peas
4 Teasp Gravy Granules
4 Potatoes (peeled, boiled and mashed with
1 teasp margarine and 1 dessertsp semi skimmed milk, seasoned with a pinch of black pepper)
1. Brown the mince in a saucepan, add onion, turnip and carrots.
2. Cover with water and simmer for 20 minutes.
3. Add peas and thicken with gravy granules. Place in an ovenproof dish.
4. Cover with mashed potatoes.
5. Grill for 5-10 minutes, or until golden brown.
A 738.5g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.