2 Small Part Baked Baguettes
1 Dessertsp Sunflower Margarine
1-2 Teasp Fresh Chives (chopped)
2 Fillets (280g) of Smoked Cod or Haddock (skinned and sliced)
Pinch of Black Pepper
2 Tablsp Cheddar Cheese (grated)
½ Iceberg Lettuce (washed and shredded)
16 Cherry Tomatoes (washed and halved)
½ Cucumber (washed and chopped)
1. Cut the baguettes in half lengthways.
2. Cream together the margarine and chives spread over the baguette halves.
3. Arrange the sliced fish along the baguette halves and season with pepper.
4. Sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake for 7–8 minutes or until the baguettes are golden brown.
6. Serve with prepared side salad.
A 228.17g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.