1 Dessertsp Sunflower Margarine
½ Small Onion (peeled and chopped)
1 Teasp Plain Flour
175ml Semi Skimmed Milk
1 Bay Leaf (optional)
1 Potato (peeled and chopped)
1 x 160g Fillet of Smoked Haddock (skinned)
1 Dessertsp Lemon Juice
1 Dessertsp Parsley (chopped)
Pinch of Black pepper
1. In a saucepan melt margarine, add chopped onion, cook till soft. Add flour, gradually add milk and water.
2. Add bay leaf and bring to the boil, simmer gently.
3. Add potato, cook till soft.
4. Add haddock and lemon juice.
5. Stir to break up fish.
6. Sprinkle with parsley and season with black pepper to taste.
A 391.25g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.