640g Coley, Cod or Haddock Fillet (cut into 4 pieces)
1 Dessertsp Olive Oil
1 Red and 1 Green Pepper (de-seeded and chopped)
4 Spring Onions (chopped)
2 Tomatoes (chopped)
2 Celery Sticks (washed and chopped)
1 Clove of Garlic (peeled and chopped)
Pinch of Black Pepper
Parsley to Garnish (optional)
16 Baby Potatoes (washed and boiled)
1. Place each piece of fish on a large piece of greaseproof paper.
2. Mix the olive oil, peppers, spring onions, tomatoes, celery, garlic and black pepper together in a bowl, cover and cook on HIGH for 3 minutes.
3. Divide the mixture between the fish.
4. Wrap each piece of fish in its paper to make a parcel.
5. Place in a dish and cook on HIGH for 7 minutes.
6. Unwrap each parcel and carefully lift the fish onto a warmed serving plate.
7. Spoon the vegetables on top, garnish with parsley.
8. Serve with boiled potatoes.
A 424.62g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.