1 Dessertsp Sunflower Oil
4 x 80g Chicken Breasts (cut into pieces)
1 Onion (peeled and chopped)
1 Clove of Garlic (peeled and chopped)
2 Teasp Curry Powder
150ml Pure Orange Juice
450ml Boiling Water with 1 Chicken Stock Cube
200g Long Grain Rice
Pinch of Black Pepper
Coriander Leaves to Garnish (optional)
200g Fresh Spinach (washed)
1. Place the oil in a large bowl and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
2. Add the chicken to the bowl with the onion and garlic. Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the curry powder, orange juice, stock and rice, season with black pepper, then cover and cook on HIGH for 15 minutes.
4. Add the sultanas, then leave to stand for 5 minutes.
5. Garnish with coriander.
6. Serve on a bed of spinach.
A 376.37g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.