4 Peppers (firm)
1 Teasp Sunflower Oil
1 Onion (peeled and finely chopped)
3 Tomatoes (chopped)
75g Brown Rice (boiled)
¼ Teasp Mixed Herbs
100g Cheddar Cheese (grated)
200g Tagliatelle (boiled)
½ Iceberg Lettuce (washed and shredded)
16 Cherry Tomatoes (washed and halved)
½ Cucumber (washed and chopped)
Pre-heat oven to 160C / 350F / Gas Mark 4
1. Cut a slice off the top of each pepper; remove centre core and seeds.
2. Stand peppers upright in an ovenproof dish.
3. Heat the oil, add onions and cook until soft.
4. Add tomatoes, rice and mixed herbs.
5. Arrange rice mixture in pepper shells.
6. Top each with grated cheese.
7. Bake for 30-40 minutes until peppers are tender.
8. Serve hot with tagliatelle and prepared salad.
A 469.55g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.