1 Packet of Filo Pastry
50g Sunflower Margarine (melted)
500g Mixed Seasonal Fruit
2 Tablsp Crème Fraiche
2 Tablsp Natural Yogurt
1 Teasp Vanilla Essence
1 Tablsp Fresh Mint
Pre-heat oven to 180C / 350F / Gas Mark 4
1. Using a pastry brush grease 8 individual muffin cases with a little of the margarine.
2. Cut filo pastry into small squares that overhang the muffin case, lightly brush and repeat 3 times.
3. Repeat process till all 8 cases are filled.
4. Bake in oven for 5 minutes till crisp and golden brown.
5. Allow to cool and remove from tray.
6. Mix together crème fraiche, yogurt and vanilla essence.
7. Divide fruit between filo tartlets and top with yoghurt mix.
8. Serve with a sprig of fresh mint.
A 106.37g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.