1 Small Tin of Pineapple Slices in Juice
2 Tablesp Soy Sauce
3 Tablesp Tomato Puree
3 Tablsp Vinegar
2 Tablsp Light Soft Brown Sugar
320g Pork Fillet (cut into thin slices)
1 ½ Teasp Cornflour
Pinch of Black Pepper
200g Egg Noodles (boiled)
1 Packet of Baby Corn (cooked)
1 Packet of Sugar Snap Peas (cooked)
1. Drain the pineapple, reserving the juice,
and cut the slices into quarters. Set aside.
2. Place the soy sauce, tomato puree,
vinegar and sugar in a large bowl. Add
half the pineapple juice and mix well.
3. Add the pork, toss well to coat in the
marinade, cover and chill for 2 hours.
4. Cover the bowl and cook on HIGH for 5
minutes. Add the pineapple.
5. Blend the cornflour with the remaining
pineapple juice and water, stir into the
pork, and season with black pepper.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 7 minutes. If
sauce is too thick add some water.
6. Serve with egg noodles, baby corn and
sugar snap peas.
A 321.25g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.