4 x 90g Salmon Fillets
1 Teasp Sunflower Margarine
1 Bunch of Spring Onions (peeled and sliced)
2 Cloves of Garlic (peeled and chopped)
1 Cauliflower (cut into florets and steamed)
1 Red Pepper (de-seeded and sliced)
4 Tablsp Sweet Chilli Sauce
200g Light Soft Cream Cheese
1 Lime (zest and juice)
200g Tagliatelle (cooked as per manufacturer’s instructions)
Pre-heat oven to 180C / 350F / Gas Mark 4
1. Place salmon in an ovenproof dish and bake in oven for 15 minutes (alternatively microwave for 5 minutes).
2. Heat margarine in pan, add spring onions and garlic, cook till soft.
3. Add cauliflower and pepper.
4. Add chilli sauce, cream cheese and lime juice and zest, heat through.
5. To serve place salmon on pasta and pour over sauce.
A 386g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.