Juice and Zest of 1 Lime
1 Tablsp Olive Oil
2 Teasp Root Ginger (peeled and chopped)
4 x 90g Salmon Steaks or Fillets
4 Mushrooms (washed and sliced)
6 Spring Onion (2 chopped)
1 Tablsp. Fresh Basil (chopped)
1 Tablsp Fresh Coriander (chopped)
200g Long Grain Rice (boiled)
1. Combine the marinade ingredients and
add salmon for at least 10 minutes.
2. Soften the mushrooms and onions by
placing in a microwavable dish and
cooking on HIGH power for 2 minutes.
3. Cook salmon in microwave on HIGH for 3-
4. Add mushrooms, onions, and herbs to
5. Serve salmon on a bed of savoury rice,
garnished with remaining spring onions.
A 186.75g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.