640g Cod Steaks or Fillets (skin still on)
2 Tablsp Tikka Mix or Curry Powder
1 Tablsp Lemon Juice
1 Tablsp Sunflower Oil
5 Tablsp low fat Natural Yoghurt
200g Long Wholegrain Rice (boiled)
1 Head of Broccoli (cut into florets and
4 Carrots (peeled, sliced and steamed)
1. Place cod in a large shallow dish.
2. Combine the marinade ingredients and
spread evenly over the cod.
3. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
4. Transfer the cod to a lightly greased rack
in a grill pan, skin side up. Cook under a
moderate grill for 3 – 4 minutes, turn and
cook for a further 4 –5 minutes, or until
5. Serve immediately with rice and
A 363.25g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.