1 Dessertsp Olive Oil
1 Onion (peeled and chopped)
1 Clove of Garlic (peeled and chopped)
½ Teasp Coriander
1/3 Teasp Oregano
1 x 400g Tin of Chopped Tomatoes or
1 Courgette (sliced)
150ml Water (boiling)
1 Teasp Tomato Puree
Pinch of Black Pepper
1. In a saucepan heat the oil, add onion and cook till soft.
2. Add garlic, coriander and oregano.
3. Add tomatoes and courgette cook for a further couple of minutes.
4. Add water and tomato puree, cook for a further 5 minutes with the lid on.
5. Take pan off the heat, blend soup with a hand blender or potato masher, season with black pepper to taste and serve.
A 428g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.