600g Sweet Potatoes (peeled, chopped, boiled and mashed)
2 x 160g Tuna in Spring Water or Brine (drained and flaked)
2 Spring Onions (chopped)
2 Eggs (beaten)
4 Slices of Wholemeal Bread (made into breadcrumbs)
1 Lemon (cut into wedges)
½ Lettuce (washed and shredded)
4 Tomatoes (washed and cut into quarters)
½ Cucumber (washed and cut into slices)
Pre-heat oven to 180F / 350F / Gas Mark 4
1. Mix the potato, tuna, spring onions, and half the egg together.
2. Divide the mixture into 8 equal pieces and shape into small cakes.
3. Dip the fish cakes in the egg, followed by the breadcrumbs until coated on all sides.
4. Bake in the oven for about 20 minutes until heated through.
5. Serve with lemon wedges and prepared salad
A 478.25g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.