1 Tablsp of Sunflower Oil
400g Turkey (diced)
1 Onion (peeled and chopped)
1 Red pepper (washed, de-seeded and
200g Long Grain or Basmati Rice
1½ Teasp Chilli Powder
1 Desstsp Curry Powder
450ml Water (boiling)
75g Raisins or Sultanas
4 Mini Naan Breads
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan and fry
the turkey for 5 minutes.
2. Add onion and pepper. Fry until soft.
3. Stir in rice, chilli powder and curry
powder, fry for 2 minutes.
4. Pour in water and raisins.
5. Bring to boil and simmer for 20 minutes,
until rice is cooked, stirring occasionally,
serve with warmed naan bread.
A 382.87g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.