450g Minced Turkey
1 Clove of Garlic (crushed)
1 Egg (beaten)
1 Slice of Wholemeal Bread (made into breadcrumbs)
2 Teasp Coriander Leaves (chopped)
Pinch of Black Pepper
4 Large Potatoes (baked)
½ Lettuce (washed and shredded)
16 Cherry Tomatoes (washed and halved)
½ Cucumber (washed and chopped)
1. Mix together turkey, garlic, egg, breadcrumbs, coriander and black pepper.
2. With damp hands, shape into a 15cm loaf.
3. Transfer into a deep dish, cover with clingfilm and slit it twice to allow steam to escape.
4. Cook on full for 9 minutes.
5. Allow the mixture to stand for a few minutes.
6. Serve with jacket potatoes and prepared salad.
A 524.8g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.