1 Tablsp Sunflower Oil
400g Turkey (diced)
2 Peppers (washed, de-seeded and sliced)
1 Onion (peeled and sliced)
1 Clove of Garlic (peeled and chopped)
125g Mushrooms (washed and sliced)
200g Long Grain or Risotto Rice
650ml Boiling Water with 1 Chicken Stock
3 Teasp Parsley (chopped)
1. Heat the oil in a large saucepan. Add the
turkey and fry over a moderate heat for 4
–5 minutes, stirring.
2. Add vegetables and cook for a further 3 –
3. Stir in the rice and cook for 1 – 2 minutes.
4. Pour in the stock. Bring to the boil, cover
and simmer for 15 –20 minutes, until rice
is tender and the mixture creamy.
5. Serve immediately topped with parsley.
A 431.75g serving contains:
of an adults reference intake.
Typical values per 100g: 362kJ/86kcal