Evaluation of Confidence 2 Cook Classes
Confidence to Cook Evaluation:
There will be an expectation that you will undertake pre and post course evaluation as part of your rols as a Confidence 2 Cook Trainer.
Why Evaluate Your Cooking Sessions?
- Make sure what you're doing is working
- Capturing the numbers
- Ensure you're targeting appropriately - right people/skills
- Time for reflection
- Funding Reports
- Making sure your recipes work/appropriate resources to meet the needs of the people you're working with
- Utilising different methods of delivery for different people
- Make sure people are having fun/session are relaxed and pitched at the right level
- Is the venue suitable/equipement appropriate/ do the timings suit
- Learning from the experience - flexible approach / adapting as you go
- Building your own resilience as facilitators - self evaluation
- Measuring the difference the session has made - participants journey - follow up if at all possible